What will you learn from the course
- Fundamental Principles of counting and how to differentiate the two.
- Factorial and related applications
- Number of selection in Identical and Distinct objects, Repetition allowed and not allowed cases
- At least, at Most and Exactly cases.
- Counting number of Permutations
- Grouping and Distribution
- Classical Occupancy Problem
- Inclusion Exclusion Principle
- Derangement and Related Identities
- Counting in two ways
- Counting Via Recursion
- Use Generating Functions to count
Who is this course for?
- Students who are currently studying Permutations and combination or about to start.
- Students Preparing for IIT JEE Main or Advance,KVPY, NMTC, or Math Olympiads and Other competitive Exams.
- Anyone who love studying Math
What will you get if you enroll for the course
- 15 Hours of Video Lectures in fully Visual JEE Style with more animations.
- All course Notes and assignments are added lecture wise
- 10 quizzes in between courses and 2 at the end.
- Video solution of more than 150 problems.
- A lifetime Subscription
- Learn How to Count naturally and Visualize Sample space.
- Learn How to apply Basic techniques to speed up counting.
- Relate different Counting Methods
- Master your Exam Preparation by solving assignments.